Account Manager (or Senior) (cutting edge hotels) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Travel, Luxury - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum plus stake in the bonus scheme and weekly training (int
Location: Central London
We have partnered with a respected employer of choice who, due to a number of exciting new business wins are seeking to expand with either an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in their amazing travel team. The agency has one of the best names in the sector and employs circa 60 consultants across consumer, lifestyle and travel.
Your clients will be some of the funkiest and most luxurious hotels across London, Europe and the globe and you'll have the opportunity to entertain journalists several times a week to develop contacts as well as attend and support high profile events and parties in the fashion, music and film worlds.
- 3-6 years’ experience in PR
- Excellent network of travel, lifestyle and luxury press contacts
- Strong time management skills
- Dynamic, confident personality
- Ability to manage and mentor junior colleagues
- Experience working with luxury hotels is essential, with large agency experience preferred
- A passion for Hotels & Travel, along with a hunger to grow and develop a career in one of London's most dynamic creative brand development agencies.
- Base salary of £35-42K
- Stake in the company bonus scheme
- 10 commission on new fees brought into the company
- 50% of phone bill costs paid - AM and above
- The opportunity to dine and drink for free in some of London's best restaurants and bars
- Regular events and openings to attend - The Brits, LFW, V&A FiM
- Weekly training sessions led internally and externally
- Regular team and company socials
- Lovely Office Space in desirable part of London
Please apply online, or send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.