Account Director (or Senior) (luxury real estate and travel) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Luxury, Retail & Property - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Do you love the world of luxury property and lifestyle? Well, you'll love this role with a very creative luxury integrated Public Relations agency who are experts across both the luxury and corporate lifestyle sectors. With an impressive portfolio of high-net-worth clients within the luxury real estate, hospitality, travel, yachting, polo, retail, and education sectors, they now seek to appoint an Account Director or Senior Account Director to join their senior team.
It's an incredibly fun, young, rapidly growing and fast-paced agency in the heart of Mayfair and to be part of the growth of this agency, meaning lots of opportunities for your career development. Your roster will be exciting and varied and will see you working with lots of HNWI, and with some high net worth properties and locations, and of course, you will get to experience all that they have to offer! Plus, you will be part of the growth of this agency and work with the most amazing Directors.
· Devising creative and strategic plans and campaigns for clients
· Well-connected within the world of both luxury and corporate (both if possible), with property experience essential
· Lead accounts, provide counsel, and be responsible for nurturing client relationships and instilling confidence.
· Leadership skills – managing, providing guidance, and inspiring others on the team
· An ability to network and form strategic partnerships / business development for clients
· Well-honed presentation skills and an aptitude for news business pitches, not only originating the leads but developing the pitches too
· A passionate, entrepreneurial spirit
In return they will offer a base of £50-£65, new business bonus, plus package, flexible working, 25 days holiday in addition to the days off between Christmas and New Year, creative and buzzy team, amazing clients, supportive management, with amazing founders who you'll love working with. Due to the supportive and collaborative culture the agency has a very low staff turnover, and this will be your big chance to be part of the senior management of the business with lots of new opportunities as this fun agency expands.
Please apply on line or forward your CV and a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.