External Communications Officer (rewarding career choice) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Retail & Property - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £28,000 - £28,000 per annum plus 4% company pension contribution and lots of subsidies on healthcare and more
Location: Central London
We’ve teamed up with a, not for profit who support the older generation and provide an invaluable service that makes a difference with peoples lives and provide support to the most vulnerable in our society. They have a great communications team of around 20 and can offer you the chance to work with some great talented communications and marketing specialists, whilst offering a great career path and opportunities as well as a varied and rewarding career.
They are looking for an External Communications Officer to help plan and implement PR activity to support the delivery and achievement of the groups' vision and strategic goals, working in a wider comms team of circa 20, you will report into the Head of Communications. Recognised as a leading employer they are committed to attracting and retaining the best in their industry, which means they believe in values, accountability, respect, courage and honesty. They believe their people should be proud of the work they do, making a difference to society and their customers.
So, if you’d like a rewarding career, truly making a difference in people’s lives, then read on.
With a particular focus on new developments, you will be expected to lead on PR for new developments and work with a retained property PR agency to deliver activity. You will write press releases and source case studies focusing on heart-warming news stories to showcase the great people and activity in their many locations across the country.
Alongside these responsibilities you will also:
- Manage reactive media enquiries in a busy press office environment and manage the rota for out of hours.
- Respond to operational teams and design and implement PR campaigns across all services including care, housing and new developments.
- Support a multi-award-winning External Communications Team, to deliver against business and communications objectives.
- You will be educated to Degree level and possess experience of media relations.
- You will have a good understanding of the media and new media environment, alongside strong communication and writing skills.
- You will have the ability to engage and influence both colleagues and customers.
- You must be able to manage your workload and keep key stakeholders up to date as needed and be able to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
Salary of £28K, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, training and career development, buy and sell annual leave, exclusive discounts on high-street shopping, 20% off mobile phone contracts, 25% off Private Healthcare, contributory pension, 4% from you and 4% from us, plus much much more
Please apply online, or send your CV direct to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206.