Senior Internal Communications Expert - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Food & Drink, Consumer & FMCG - both B2B & B2C accounts
We're seeking an Internal Communications expert to join this amazing consumer brand. You will be part of a great wider communications team and take part in really driving this brands message internally. The brand is a well-loved and cherished consumer brand.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a programme of internal communication
- You will be a credible and trusted strategic advisor, providing thought leadership, internal engagement and people counsel
- Manage C-Suite executives and leaders and to be their voice digitally
- Manage Employee branding and engagement
- Increase colleagues awareness of the companies vision, purpose, values and behaviours to support the development of the internal brand and culture
- Working on diversity and inclusion projects
- Lead engagement on key policy areas affecting HR
- You will have in-house internal communications experience and came from a well-known household brand with multi-site locations ideally
- Strong background within retail or consumer-facing industries
- Good understanding of the consumer, social, political and economic environment in the UK and Ireland
- Strong track record across all communications disciplines, including proven expertise in creating and leading effective multi-channel campaigns aligned to strategic priorities of the business
- A compelling communicator who is comfortable and credible providing counsel to C-suite leaders
- Confidence in defending a company’s position in external and internal forums
- Experience with diversity and employee branding/engagement
In return, a competitive base salary with a superb package, they offer a great working environment, supportive team, training and career development, plus a varied role that will offer fresh new challenges.
Please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.