Senior External Communications Manager - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Health / Medical - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus 10% bonus, 10% pension and healthcare plan
Location: Central London
External Communications Manager role - £60-£70k + 10% bonus + 10% pension + package.
This is an exciting new Senior External Communications Manager role for a global healthcare company that focuses on DNA and Genomics. You will love this in-house role that can offer you amazing career prospects, varied work across multiple products, and rewarding projects. They are a friendly team who provide lots of support and opportunities to grow and develop your career.
The head office is based in Cambridge, however, this role can be either based near their HQ or work from home (with a few days a month in the Cambridge office).
You will need:
- Proven experience in External Communications, working with media and key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of healthcare/corporate communications best practice
- A strong working knowledge of corporate public relations; crisis communications & issues management; and external communications.
- Ability to manage an integrated multi-channel Comms and Marketing strategy.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, experience working at senior levels (C-suite) within a large, global organisation and a multi-stakeholder environment.
- Excellent communicator with impeccable writing skills and ability to be a strong story teller.
- Strong media contacts in the healthcare sector.
Please apply online, or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.