Senior Finance and Corporate Communications Manager - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Finance, B2B & Corporate - primarily B2B accounts
Location: Greater London
We're seeking a Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager for one of the worlds most loved consumer brands. This is a maternity cover for 12 months.
The Senior Finance & Corporate Communications Manager will report into the Head of Communications and deputise for them in their absence. The role will sit within the senior leadership team and play an integral part in the creation of the corporate affairs programme and manage financial communications for the brand.
- Create and lead the corporate affairs programme covering Finance, Supply Chain functions in the UK & Ireland.
- Financial calendar.
- Manage brand reputation.
- Manage the external and internal comms to effectively engage all stakeholders.
- Provide counsel to the Leadership Team, including C-Suite.
- Play a pivotal role in the design and delivery of financial results and other major corporate announcements.
- This role is responsible for an annual budget and has one direct report and the responsibility of three external agencies.
- Experience within financial and corporate communications - across consumer brands would be a bonus.
- Excellent contacts within the financial media.
- Experience within Environmental, Social, and Governance.
- Either in-house and or agency financial and corporate communications experience.
In return, this is your chance to be part of one of the worlds most loved consumer brands, and work within a highly supportive team. Very competitive salary and full package on offer.
Please apply online, or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively please call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.