Digital PR Specialist - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Digital & New Media, Consumer & FMCG, B2B & Corporate, Marketing and Digital - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus flexible working
Location: Central London
£35-£40K + flexible working + great package. We are seeking a Digital PR Specialist for a highly creative team of 47 digital marketing experts. They work with a fantastic mix of consumer and B2B brands and you will get to work on fun and highly creative digital PR campaigns.
The role based in London and you will report to the content manager. This is a truly exciting time to join in their new London team which means you'll be perfectly placed for career opportunities. The team are highly nurturing and creative, and when back to normal the culture is fun and buzzy with lots going on....a very social bunch (pardon the pun).
· Leading key client’s digital off-site strategies
· Planning budgets and resource for campaign activity
· Presenting strategies to clients and key stakeholders
· Press release writing
· Creative ideation for clients
· Collaboration with internal teams and client teams to improve results
· Maintain active social media profiles
· Minimum of 2 years in digital PR either in house or agency side
· Good understanding of the digital landscape - facebook, twitter etc
· Excellent writing
· Experience with google analytics, hubspot hootsuite would be advantageous.
· £35-£40K + package
· Superb team, which is supportive, fun and social.
· Creative campaigns to work across.
· Training and lots of opportunities to advance and enhance your career,
· Work with top digital PR executives
· Impressive client roster
· Working from home, flexible working when back to normal, with amazing office space in central London.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.