Account Director (or Senior) - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Retail & Property, B2B & Corporate - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus strong benefits package
Location: Central London
£50-£65k - If you would love to work on ESG and purpose driven PR and marketing campaigns for districts and destinations that are undergoing a change, for example town centre regeneration, shopping centre transformations and neighbourhood repositioning this is the perfect role for you. This fully integrated PR agency is a dynamic, London-based communications agency which is currently looking for an Account Director or Senior Account Director to work on corporate and B2B communications. Your client accounts will cover both B2B and consumer angles.
They work with prestigious names in the sector and the role as an Account Director or Senior Account Director will offer you the chance to work on brand reputation and management whilst also driving perception changing PR campaigns. You will manage and mentor a team of superb PR consultants who will assist you on the delivery of your campaigns while you will take the lead on business strategy and development of strategic plans.
- Strong experience and track record in corporate communications, profiling and reputation management, property, retail and leisure sectors ideally
- Experience across consumer PR would also be helpful
- Experience in sustainability issues, and broad knowledge of the growing importance of ESG, preferred but not essential
- Track record of successfully managing the communications process from start to finish
- Strong project management skills
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent media contacts at key titles
They offer a base of £50-£65k, + package. Great client base with campaigns working across sustainability to ESG. Your chance to be part of the senior management team and the strategic growth of the agency with lots of opportunities for you to advance your career. They also offer tailored training so you can keep developing your skills. A wonderful team and very supportive management, they have a culture that always promotes work life balance, and the future will be hybrid working. (work from home, flexibility)
Please apply on line or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.