Social Account Manager - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Food & Drink, Consumer & FMCG - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum plus private health cover, 25 days holiday and much more
Location: Central London
£38-£43k - do you have a passion for vegan foods and meat free substitutes? If so, this Senior Account Manager role could be for you. A superb agency who specialise in Food & Drink, describe themselves as purposeful, gutsy, imaginative and fiercely loyal and this is an approach has helped launch, grow and protect some of the world’s best food and drink brands.
Over the last 40 years they have consistently delivered, and their success is founded on solid experience. They are story makers, harnessing youthful ideas and enlightened knowledge to earn radical results and deliver fearless new thinking.
They are a 21 strong team seeking to add a Senior Account Manger to their fold. You’ll need at least 5+ years’ experience, the majority of which is within the food and drink sector, but they’ll consider someone with a mix of consumer and food & drink experience, if you are interested and love meat-free products then this will be the prefect new role for you.
· Develop productive relationships with clients through an understanding of their sector and target audiences
· Form relationships with key influencers, be able to deliver exciting and original content to achieve maximum coverage
· Produce accurate, well-written and grammatically correct copy for all content channels including press releases
· Bring with you a black book of contacts across the entire media landscape,
· Have an enthusiastic, open and can do attitude with the wider team, while helping to encourage, manage and mentor the junior team
They are offering a base salary of £38-£43k depending on experience, pension package, private health care and lots of the fun stuff like away days, team lunches and early finish Friday. Tailored training and career opportunities to account director and beyond. Hybrid working when back to normal – lots of flexibility. Friendly, fun and supportive team who are all well respected in the market. Your chance to work across meat-free products if this is a passion.
Please apply on line or mail your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call Justyne 07971 361 206 anytime to chat through the role.