Creative Communications Director
Sector(s): Consumer & FMCG - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annum plus hybrid flexible working, 4% employer pension contribution, private health cover, life assurance and
Location: Central London
£90-£110k. Our client is a full service PR, digital, broadcast and production agency, based in central London. This is a newly created role and they seek a Creative Communications Director to take the strategic lead across their diverse consumer client portfolio, as well as to lead on client services.
They are a team of circa 40 and you will have 3-4 direct reports and a wider team of around 8. You will love working on creative projects and you will be bursting with creative ideas and as the creative communications director you will take the lead on managing the process of the campaigns. Coupled with the strategic creative direction you will also take the lead on client services.
- Strong creative flair, being ahead of the curve on latest innovation and confident to drive new trends.
- Passionate about delivering work that positively impacts your clients’ businesses.
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels.
- Experience in digital strategy and comfortable with leading teams across social media to traditional PR.
- Experience of pop-up, experiential, and events.
- Ability to write appropriately for pitches, strategy to communication plans.
As a creative communications director you will have a good ‘all-round’ understanding of the PR and Digital landscape, you will be highly creative and want to take the lead on the creative projects. You will also be a great mentor and leader and have the ability to inspire your teams and clients alike.
In return, they are offering a base of £90-£100k+ private health, pension and benefits. They will be adopting a hybrid way of working and have always had a focus on work life balance. They are a global independent business who invest in their staff and have one of the best management teams in the business, their people matter and this is born out by their very low turn over of staff. They all enjoy a supportive, fun and creative environment and there will be plenty of opportunities for this role to grow.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for an informal chat.