Senior Account Executive
Sector(s): Tech & IT, B2B & Corporate - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus extensive benefits package
Location: Central London
£28-£32k - We’re seeking a solid Senior Account Executive within the b2b sector who is looking to work with global organisations within the technology and corporate sector. Having won awards for being the best agency to work for, to endless awards for their highly creative and thought provoking campaigns, they are an employer of choice and can offer you a fantastic career.
Based in central London and a team of circa 140, they are well respected and are a team who creative, fun and supportive. They have cool, funky offices and enjoy a fun team culture.
They are now seeking an Senior Account Executive with a tech b2b background, and a thorough understanding of thought leadership and corporate reputation.
- Excellent experience in the b2b sector
- Willingness to push the envelope and challenge traditional approaches
- The ability to work in a team and support and help to direct more junior members
- Good media contacts and media relations skills across Nationals and Business sector
- The confidence to client interface at all levels
- Develop and execute the PR programme across your clients
- Be responsible for running client events, conferences, seminars, press trips.
As you would expect with an agency of this stature, you'll be offered some fabulous benefits including a salary of £28-£32k– numerous online discounts (from gym membership, cinema tickets to high street shopping), daily breakfasts, lunch and drinks on Fridays, 4pm finish Friday, 9-5.30 hours and these can be flexed, personal development fund, working from home, private health cover and pension the list goes on. You'll also get to work with some of the most talented PR people in the business on very high profile, well-networked clients across business, enterprise and technology.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.