Sector(s): Tech & IT, B2B & Corporate - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus generous benefits package
Location: Central London
£45-£55k+ superb benefits. We have partnered with an award-winning, top 10 global agency with offices in 20 countries who work with category creators and industry leaders to build the world’s most magnetic brands. With fantastic offices based in City of London, the London team are circa 120 strong, this is a place where ambition is celebrated, curiosity is encouraged, and kindness is valued above all else. The team are creative thinkers, expert problem solvers, passionate storytellers, and all-round good eggs. Together, they're an agency that values collaborative working alongside autonomy, where flexibility is as important as reliability.
Their aim is to set the standard for the next generation of global agencies, built for the world we live in today – where marketing and communications have converged, where every company is a technology company, and where global means finely tuned to individual markets.
As a PR Account Director you will have strong experience in the B2B and or corporate sector. This role will see you taking the strategic lead on the accounts and assisting the Associate Director with the growth of the team and division. You will also be a champion and mentor to junior consultants, assisting with their progress and development.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years in B2B and corporate sectors.
- Possess great knowledge of the media landscape and news agenda and is on top of social media trends.
- Hold strong relationships with national, local and vertical media and understands the ingredients for a good story.
- Be on top of what’s new and innovative in PR and marketing and our clients’ sectors.
- Be a strong writer with creative flair and great attention to detail.
- Have project management skills to juggle tasks and workstreams across integrated campaigns.
They will offer a base of £45-£55k DOE, plus bonus, pension, private healthcover, supportive team, creative projects, flexible working from home and flexible hours, your chance to be part of the senior management team and have your voice heard with the direction of the division. Tailored career path and opportunities for growth to senior management, an award winning team and supportive and great senior management team - all this plus much more.
Please apply on line or email your CV with cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you'd like to chat through the role, please call Justyne on 07971 361206.