Account Manager (or Senior)
Sector(s): Tech & IT, B2B & Corporate, Other - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus private healthcare, company pension scheme, gym membership and just 2-3 days in the office
Location: Greater London
£35-£45k - We’re seeking a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager who has an interest in the automotive sector.
As a PR account manager or senior account manager you will work on a pivotal account for the agency focusing on automotive technology. This is a core role within an exciting team, the role supports the agencies key b2b account which has a focus on mobility and sustainability, you will provide support across the automotive tech team. Ideally you will be passionate about sustainability and have strong experience within the b2b sector, and experience within the transport or automotive sectors would be advantageous.
A key member of the team, you will be the main contact for the client, and you will love writing and developing content and thought leadership pieces. You will also enjoy mentoring junior team members who will assist you with media relations and press office duties. You will have a ‘nose of news’ and be interested in culture and current affairs.
• Act as day-to-day support for AD/Director on delivery of the 12-month PR plans for the clients
• Develop an understanding of key messages and objectives set against key projects
• Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritise own work with full quality control over written materials
• Act as solid and reliable support for senior team members
• Build and manage effective client relationships, and aid in updating the client team regarding reporting and logistics
• Strong press writing skills with excellent attention to detail
They will offer a base of £35-£45k+ private health insurance, health and wellness package including fitness membership, fun socials and flexible working. The agency prides itself on nurturing their talent, and offer lots of training and career progression. They have a superb and highly supportive management team and they offer wellness packages and are advocates of mental health and diversity and inclusion.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for an informal chat through the role.