Senior Account Executive
Sector(s): Travel, Consumer & FMCG, Luxury, Hospitality, Restaurants, Bars - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum plus company bonus scheme and hybrid working
Location: Central London
£25-£30k - We have partnered with a respected employer of choice who, due to a number of exciting new business wins are seeking to expand with either a Senior Account Executive in their amazing travel team. The agency has one of the best names in the sector and employs circa 60 consultants across consumer, lifestyle and travel.
Your clients will be some of the funkiest and most luxurious travel brands. You’ll get to work on really creative PR campaigns and also get to travel to global destinations and get to stay in the most wonderful hotels, as well as support high profile events and parties in the fashion, music and film worlds.
- Ideally at least 1-2 years PR agency experience all B2C sectors considered.
- Excellent understanding of the media landscape and the ability to forge relationships with travel journalists.
- Strong time management skills and good media relations.
- You’ll have a nose for news and the ability to drive PR campaigns for your clients.
- Ability to manage and mentor junior colleagues.
- A passion for Hotels & Travel, along with a hunger to grow and develop a career in one of London's most dynamic creative brand development agencies.
- Base salary of £25-£30k.
- Stake in the company bonus scheme.
- 10% commission on new fees brought into the company.
- The opportunity to dine and drink for free in some of London's best restaurants and bars.
- Regular events and openings to attend - The Brits, LFW, V&A FiM.
- Weekly training sessions led internally and externally.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Career progression to AM and above.
- Hybrid working.
- Amazing team and supportive management.
- Lovely Office Space in desirable part of London.
Please apply online, or send your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.