Sector(s): Hospitality, Restaurants, Bars - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £46,000 - £50,000 per annum plus hybrid working, company bonus scheme, 10% commission on new fees and much more
Location: Central London
£46-50K - PR agency of choice who, due to a number of exciting new business wins, are seeking to expand with a strong Account Director to join their amazing Food & Restaurant team. Working across a variety of luxury food and hospitality brands, and locations/venues, which you’ll be lucky enough to experience yourself.
Your clients will be some of the most famous, up and coming brands and venues across London and Europe, you'll have the opportunity to entertain journalists to develop contacts as well as attend and support high profile events and parties in the fashion, music and film worlds. Plus you will get the opportunity to experience these wonderful venues yourself first hand.
- PR experience agency side in food or hospitality sector at Account Director level or very experienced at Senior Account Manager level.
- Excellent network of food, consumer, lifestyle press contacts.
- Strong time management skills.
- Dynamic, confident personality.
- Ability to manage and mentor junior colleagues.
- A passion for food, and hospitality along with a hunger to grow and develop a career in one of London's most dynamic creative brand development agencies.
- Base salary of £46-50K.
- Flexible working and work from home options.
- Stake in the company bonus scheme.
- 10% commission on new fees brought into the company.
- 50% of phone bill costs paid - AM and above.
- The opportunity to dine and drink for free in some of London's best restaurants and bars.
- Regular events and openings to attend - The Brits, LFW, V&A FiM.
- Weekly training sessions led internally and externally.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Lovely Office Space in desirable part of London.
Please apply online, or send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.