Sector(s): Tech & IT, Marketing and Digital - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum plus hybrid working, 6% pension contributions, private healthcare and much more
Location: Central London
£55-£60k, 1-2 days office rest from home. We have partnered with a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud, and service solutions. They are expanding their marketing function and are seeking a Marketing Segment Manager.
The Marketing team's role is to promote and support the company’s business strategy through a coordinated communications approach. The Segment Marketing Manager works closely with the sales organisation and external vendor partners to understand the business priorities in order to deliver marketing leads and opportunities and build a robust segment plan that utilises campaigns and marketing automation, using online channels and the company website.
- Working closely with the rest of the segment leadership team, you will build an annual marketing plan that incorporates key priorities.
- You will build trusted relationship with the sales leadership teams to make sure the marketing is aligned with the sales teams.
- Create and implement innovative marketing practices.
- Analyse relevant segment data and help to inform on campaign strategy.
- Working on content strategy both on and off line.
You will have a strong background within Marketing, including experience of marketing through social channels, managing, and delivering website content, and programmatic demand generation through targeted campaign activity. You will have experience within a b2b marketing role and the ability to forge strong relationships with the sales teams and internal stakeholders.
They will offer a base of £55-£60k, plus matching pension contributions up to 6%, health insurance and many more benefits. They are a global organisation that can offer superb career opportunities and training, all within a fun and supportive team. Moving forward they are adopting hybrid working – with 1 to 2 days office based.