Sector(s): Consumer & FMCG, Food & Drink - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum plus company pension scheme, hybrid working, fantastic training
Location: Central London
£24-£26k +package. Based in central London this fully integrated PR agency is now looking to expand their team of circa 30 with an Account Executive. The clients you will work across will be in the Food & Drink and Consumer sectors and you will get to work on highly creative PR campaigns for well known and much loved brands.
As an agency they offer fantastic career opportunities to Account Manager level and beyond. You’ll get to work with a talented team of professionals and they'll make sure that they offer you ‘best in class’ training to enhance your skills. The team are supportive, fun, creative and they have a great buzzy culture – with great socials and ‘away days’. You’ll get to work on fully integrated campaigns and be part of one of the most stable PR agencies in the market.
· At least 6+ months consumer experience PR agency side
· Experienced at delivering strong media-relations and results-focused campaigns both b2b and b2c
· Strong writing skills and understanding of what makes a story
· Good team player – always rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in
· Ability to develop strong client relationships with clients and media
· Passion to kick start your PR career
In return they’ll offer a base of £23-£26k, company pension plan, great training and career development, creative and buzzy team. Working from home initially with the view to return to the office in February and then hybrid working. Plus lots of great benefits, fun socials (when back to normal) and a team that cares.
Please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and cover note.