Account Manager (or Senior)
Sector(s): Tech & IT, B2B & Corporate, Finance - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 per annum plus 10% bonus, private health, work as much or as little in the office as you want + much more
Location: Central London
£38-50K - You decide when you want to go to the office at this award-winning, independent fully integrated public relations agency, who is seeking to appoint an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to work with some exciting brands within the Fintech sector.
The team are creative thinkers, expert problem solvers, passionate storytellers, and all-round good eggs. Together, they're an agency that values collaborative working alongside autonomy, where flexibility is as important as reliability.
Their aim is to set the standard for the next generation of public relations and communications agencies, built for the world we live in today.
As a PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, you will have strong experience in the B2B sector, and that could be tech and or corp/fintech. This role will see you taking the strategic lead on the accounts and assisting the Associate Director with the growth of the team and division. You will also be a champion and mentor to junior consultants, assisting with their progress and development.
- Possess great knowledge of the media landscape and news agenda and on top of social media trends.
- Hold strong relationships with national, local and vertical media and understand the ingredients for a good story.
- Be on top of what’s new and innovative in PR and marketing and your clients’ sectors.
- Be a strong writer with creative flair - if you love writing this is perfect for you.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the agency.
- Show creativity and ingenuity in brainstorms and client meetings.
Base salary of £38-£50k plus 10% bonus, private health cover, competitive pension scheme, complete flexibility in working from home and/or in the office, supportive team and the friendliest MD ever, creative projects, flexible working, your chance to be part of the senior management team, and have your voice heard with the direction of the division. Tailored career path and opportunities for growth to account director and fast track opportunities, amazing offices, casual dress code and creative and buzzy culture, fun socials - all this plus much more.
Please apply on line or email your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you'd like to chat through the role, please call Justyne on 07971 361206.