Social Media Manager
Sector(s): Digital & New Media, Tech & IT - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus healthcare Insurance, dental plan, hybrid working, group pension scheme, eyecare vouchers and much
Location: Central London
£40-£45k - A global technology company who employ over 14,000 people are seeking to appoint a Social Media Manager to join their wider communications and marketing function. An exciting and varied role that will see you take ownership of the social media platforms in the EMEA region as well as working closely with colleagues globally. This role can be fully remote.
This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join this expanding EMEA Marketing Team. We are looking for someone who has a passion for Technology and can bring new ideas to the table. You will have the freedom to put your stamp on all social media platforms, managing the companies online presence to create a distinctive social media identity and raise their profile in the marketplace.
· Leading EMEA social media calls and assist with directing and implementing the social media strategy with EMEA country marketing teams.
· Supporting with the monitoring of postings across EMEA.
· Supporting the Senior Manager Brand & Communications with planning and implementation of overall EMEA social media strategy.
· Designing innovative and effective social media campaigns.
· Responsible for devising bespoke social media plans for the senior leadership team and executive leaders.
· Working with external stakeholders such as partners and clients, as well as internal stakeholders to ensure all social activity is connected and intertwined with their activity including events.
· Forming long term social partnerships with key media partners, talent, and influencers to broaden their voice within the social ecosystem.
· Creating engaging social media posts from scratch.
You will have a solid back ground in social media and know how to engage an audience, you will want to work for a global company that can offer you a fantastic career with a varied role that you can make your own.
Salary of £40-45k + healthcare insurance, dental plan, hybrid working, group pension scheme, eyecare vouchers and much more, plus a superb team, supportive management, varied role, and opportunity to join a fortune 500 who have a fun and creative culture, casual dress code and flexible working. Plus they provide budget for training as well as lots of opportunities for growth.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.