Senior Account Director
Sector(s): Health / Medical, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum plus hybrid and flexi working and excellent benefits package
Location: Central London
£60-65k - If you have a passion for the beauty and wellness/consumer health sector we have a superb new role for a PR Senior Account Director to join a global independent agency. Focused on beauty, health and wellness, you'll work on creative PR campaigns for well-known UK, European and Global brands.
Based in either London, Brighton OR Manchester, you will manage a team of multi-disciplinary account handlers and leaders who can turn their talents to traditional media relations, digital communications, stakeholder engagement programmes, PR and digital strategy, thought leadership and all other aspects of integrated consumer healthcare communications. As a Senior Account Director you will have a passion for the consumer health, beauty and wellness sector and want to work on big brands as well as new exciting wellness companies/products.
As the winner of five Consultancy of the Year awards, they have created some of the industry’s most exciting work that they are proud to say, changes people’s lives for the better.
- Build strong relationships with your clients.
- Continue building key relationships with media and journalists.
- Managing and mentoring junior team members.
- Providing creative and innovative ideas to clients and being client counsel.
- Keeping up to date on the beauty and wellness sector.
- Working on fully integrated creative campaigns.
- Being part of the senior management team and be-able to work strategically.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working and work from home options.
- Superb team, who enjoy lots of great socials and ‘away days’.
- Excellent training both internally and also external recognised courses.
- Your chance to work on highly creative fully integrated PR campaigns.
- Superb client list within health, beauty and wellness.
- Career opportunities to Director level and beyond.
- An emphasis on a happy and healthy workplace.
Please apply on line or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206.