Sector(s): Food & Drink, Consumer & FMCG - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum plus annual bonus scheme, spot bonuses, pension scheme, closed between Christmas and new year +++
Location: Central London
£22k-£26k + excellent benefits. Award winning, fully integrated PR agency with amazing offices in Shoreditch, are seeking an Account Executive to join their food & drink team and work across some exciting challenger brands with a disruptor mindset.
They have a supportive culture, extremely generous benefits package, a creative and buzzy team, a focus on work-life balance (no long hours here!) and lots of opportunities for career progression and training.
As an Account Executive you will work on fully integrated campaigns across a portfolio of food & drink accounts, so you will need at least 6 months experience within the consumer sector in a PR role.
The Account Executive is at the heart of the team and integral to ensuring the success of campaigns. Reporting in to the Account Manager you'll be key to driving the campaign forward and along with the Account Manager, you'll be responsible for hitting the KPIs (often centred around coverage generation) and for meeting all the milestones of the campaign (i.e. deadlines for delivering press releases, etc). Key to the role is to help maintain and manage the client relationship.
- Base of £22-26K.
- Annual Profit Share Based on 15% of profits.
- Spot Bonuses.
- Matched pension contribution of 3% of monthly salary each month.
- Phone bill paid and a book allowance.
- 20.5 days holiday, plus birthday off and closed the days between Christmas and New Year.
- Personal training and development and this includes external courses.
- Fun socials, overseas trips, drinks Friday and quarter lunches.
- 2 days office and 3 home,
- Flexi hours.
- Amazing offices in the funkiest part of London.
Please apply on line or mail your CV and cover note direct at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for an informal chat regarding the role.