Senior Account Manager - part-time (permanent)
Sector(s): Tech & IT - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £37,000 - £37,000 pro rata plus hybrid working and full benefits package
Location: Bristol & Somerset
£37k + package for 4 days a week, 1-2 days office. We’re seeking a Senior Account Manager for a growing agency that has clients in the sustainability sector. With offices based in Bristol you would need to be available for either 1 to 2 days to work in the Bristol office and the remainder from home, and this will be offered on a 4 day week for £37k.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Communications Senior Account Manager looking to play a vital role in shaping creative campaigns and forge their own career path within the organisation. This growing agency moves fast to deliver outstanding service to their global and diverse B2B client base, with an increasing focus on clients with sustainable products and solutions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients, serving as their first port of call, and offering quality consultancy and support.
- Leading the day-to-day management of client accounts to ensure documents, agendas, and comms/content plans are up-to-date.
- Creating and drafting outstanding copy across social media, feature articles, blogs, press releases, media comments and much more.
- Contributing proactively to the creative process and playing a key role in the planning and delivery of creative communications projects and campaigns.
- Collating and reporting success data to clients.
You will have a strong background in b2b PR and have a passion for sustainability. This is an opportunity for you to grow with the business and take the lead on sustainability clients.
In return, they will offer a salary of £37k for a 4 day week, plus package, hybrid working. Working on PR campaigns that make a difference and for companies that are focused on environment and sustainability. Plus you will work with a superb, supportive, fun and creative team. Lots of opportunities to develop your career and training.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.