Sector(s): Food & Drink, B2B & Corporate - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus Hybrid working, bonus and pension scheme and much more
Location: Central London
£35-£38K - Based in the West End, this 40 strong fully integrated PR agency are seeking an Account Manager with excellent contacts in the B2B food and drink sector. You will work with famous consumer brands, both trade and corporate side, with the opportunity (if you like) to work across a really well known sports brand (both B2B and B2C).
If you have a nose for news, love building brands, giving your clients a voice in the market and you have B2B experience from (preferably) food and drink or other consumer sectors, then this could be the perfect role for you.
As an agency they offer genuine career opportunities and ‘best in class’ training to enhance your skills. The team are ultra friendly, smart and welcoming and you'll enjoy being part of one of the most honest, straight-forward and stable PR agencies in the market. Working on fully integrated campaigns, they love to problem solve, are personable, enthusiastic and demonstrate genuine expertise. They are a jargon-free zone and are a highly creative, buzzy and supportive team.
- Strong B2B experience PR agency side.
- Experienced at delivering results-focused PR campaigns.
- An understanding of integrated campaigns.
- Eloquent writing skills and an understanding of what makes a good story.
- Good team player – happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Ability to develop long term relationships with clients and media.
- Good project management skills and experience of coaching junior team members.
In return they’ll offer a base of £35-£38k, hybrid working, bonus and pension schemes, PRCA membership and training, extensive benefits package and a caring team who look out for you and your career development.
Please apply online or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.