Sector(s): Hospitality, Restaurants, Bars, Travel - primarily B2C accounts
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 per annum plus hybrid working and full benefits package
Location: Central London
£26-£29K - We have partnered with a respected employer of choice who, due to a number of exciting new business wins, are seeking to expand with an Account Executive for their amazing hospitality team. Based in offices near Regent's Park, there are around 30 in the agency which specialises in hotels, resorts, restaurants, pubs, bars, food & drink and lifestyle brands.
Your clients will be some really exciting bars and restaurants and a hotel and spa in and around London and the UK. You’ll get to work on creative PR campaigns and also wine and dine in some extremely glamorous destinations. The role involves working on high profile events in the fashion, music and film worlds, making this an extremely exciting opportunity for a PR professional in the early stages of their career.
- Ideally at least 6 months PR agency experience within the hospitality sector.
- Excellent understanding of the media landscape and the ability to forge relationships with hospitality journalists.
- Strong time management skills and good media relations.
- You’ll have a nose for news and the ability to drive PR campaigns for your clients.
- Ability to manage and mentor junior colleagues.
- A passion for bars and restaurants, along with a hunger to grow and develop a career in one of London's most dynamic creative brand development agencies.
- Base salary of £26-29K.
- The opportunity to dine and drink for free in some of London's best restaurants and bars.
- Weekly training sessions led internally and externally.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Career progression to AM and above.
- Hybrid working.
- Amazing team and supportive management.
- Lovely Office Space in desirable part of London.
Please apply online, or send your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.