Marketing Manager - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): Marketing and Digital - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits package
Location: Central London
Have you always wanted to be part of the latest new online idea that has made many an entrepreneur very rich, with a simple yet obvious idea? Well, you can be part of this success story of this new on-line tool that is approved by Facebook, Google and Apple. Currently, in year 3 they now seek to appoint a Marketing Manager and bring their marketing activity in-house and to really drive this brand through superb marketing activities. Ideally, they are looking to attract big consumer brands and sports brands to their site, and your campaigns will assist in increasing brand awareness.
They now seek a strong Marketing Manager who has experience within the consumer (b2b& B2C) or consumer tech space. The platform assists companies in raising revenue, they have grown 3000% this year, they now want to bring their marketing activities in-house with a marketing manager. The role is to help them build and maintain a strong, consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing ideally a minimum of 4 years.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Experience of running social media campaigns across all platforms.
- Looking for opportunities to raise the brand.
- Work closely with the Sales Director and CEO.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager who wants to be part of the growth of a company, and have the opportunity to grow into a senior marketing role. In return, they will offer a base of £30-£35k, plus package. Initially the role is working from home, and if you prefer can be full time work from home.