Marketing and Communications Officer - full-time, permanent
Sector(s): B2B & Corporate, Tech & IT, Retail & Property - primarily B2B accounts
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum plus private medical insurance, company pension scheme and gym membership
Location: Central London
£30-£38k. We’re seeking a Marketing & Communications Officer for a rapidly growing organisation who develop, commercialise and operate advanced high-value strategic infrastructure facilities across the globe. Based in central London, but with facilities around the UK, one of their aims is to address the worldwide demand for safe, secure and environmentally-sensitive energy storage.
As a Marketing & Communications officer you will have the experience to craft impactful marketing copy across various markets and for a range of audiences. Previous experience in a marketing role is needed as is ability to manage events. The role is based in central London and there will be UK travel (fully expensed).
What will you do?
- Writing and proofreading marketing copy for both online and print items.
- Work with the sales team to support bids and competitions by providing high quality marketing collateral.
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate targeted multi-channel communication campaigns.
- Ensure that marketing and sales are aligned.
- Ensure that they gain recognition for the areas of excellence by preparing award applications.
- Manage onsite VIP visits, open days, digital events and international trade show brand activations.
- Support the internal communications activities.
In return, they offer a base of £30k-£38k + private health cover, company pension contribution scheme and gym membership. You will join a wider marketing team and this is your opportunity to make this newly created role your own. Excellent training is offered and as the team grows there will be opportunities for your career to advance. You will work on exciting campaigns and this role will offer great variety within a successful organisation that is focused on environmental solutions.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.