Senior Account Executive
Sector(s): Food & Drink, Consumer & FMCG - both B2B & B2C accounts
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 per annum plus great benefits package and career development
Location: Central London
£26-£29k. We’re seeking a PR Senior Account Executive with experience for a 30 strong PR agency based in an iconic Central London location, offering superb training, clear career progression, plus fun brands in the food & drink, sport, and general consumer sectors, your role will be mostly B2B but also some B2C across these brands.
Do you have a nose for news? Do you love building brands and giving your clients a voice in the market? Do you want to work on big brand consumer clients and also exciting sports and food & drink campaigns? If so then this is the perfect new role for you.
As an agency they offer genuine career opportunities to Account Manager and beyond. You’ll get to work with a talented team of professionals and they'll make sure that they provide ‘best in class’ training to enhance your skills. You’ll get to work on fully integrated campaigns and be part of one of the most honest, straight-forward and stable PR agencies in the market. They think smart, love to problem solve, are personable, enthusiastic and demonstrate genuine expertise. They are a jargon-free zone and don't do fluff, if they don't know something, they find out.
· At least 12 months consumer experience PR agency side
· Experienced at delivering strong media-relations and results-focused campaigns
· Experience and understanding of integrated campaigns and ability to work across b2b and trade campaigns
· Strong writing skills and understanding of what makes a story
· Good team player – always rolling up sleeves and getting stuck in
· Ability to develop strong client relationships with clients and media
· Self motivated and can work from home until they return back to the office.
In return they’ll offer a base of £26-£29k, great training and career development, creative and buzzy team. Working from home initially with the view to returning to hybrid working post Covid. Plus lots of great benefits, fun socials (when back to normal) and a team that cares about your present and future.
Please apply on line or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call Justyne on 07971 361206 for a chat through the role.